torsdag 5. juni 2008

Jeg vil være forelsket.

Fell in love with a girl,
I fell in love once and almost completely
she's in love with the world
but sometimes these feelings
can be so misleading
she turns and says "are you alright?"
I said "I must be fine because my heart's still beating"
come and kiss me by the riverside, yeah, Bobby says it's fine he don't consider it cheating."

Red hair with a curl
mellow roll for the flavor
and the eyes for peeping
can't keep away from the girl
these two sides of my brain
need to have a meeting
can't think of anything to do, yeah
my left brain knows that
all love is fleeting
she's just looking for something new, yeah
and I said it once before
but it bears repeating.

5 kommentarer:

cindy sa...

i really love this song very much :]

Lise sa...

Jeg vil også være forelsket.. Få den fine, varme følelsen igjen! Du blir sikkert snart forelsket igjen!:D Atleast you got Snape^^

Huggles fra Lise :)

Anonym sa...

haha, lesbe.

Anonym sa...

Snape wuvs you! Simba wuvs you! We all wuv you!

Anonym is feeling lonely. Nobody here loves Anonym. Aw, well.

Anonym sa...

den sangen var søt, ja :)

lesbe er vel like mye et kompeliment som hetero... skulle jeg tro.

men vet ikke hva anonym mente med det da.

- Hedda, med musefletter...